<body>

Friday, November 14, 2008
BY THE WAY PEOPLE. haha, i have moved to...............................


www.gosh-thisiscrazy.blogspot.com
lol, dont think anyone's going to see this though, this blog has been dead for so long... :D

devil's advodacate
9:25 AM


The girl
Name:
First, you say you won't,
then you say you will.
You keep me hanging on,
and we're not moving on.
We're standing still,Jenny
You got me on my knees.
Jenny,
it's killing me.
It's killing me. It's killing me. Jenny. First, you say you won't, then you say you will. You keep me hanging on, and we're not moving on. We're standing still, Jenny. You got me on my knees. Jenny. First, you say you won't, then you say you will. You keep me hanging on, and we're not moving on. We're standing still, Jenny. You got me on my knees. Jenny. It's killing me. It's killing me. Jenny.

i am an EXTREMLY bored 15 year old, living in a very boring place called Singapore
i dont really hate anything just mainly ppl who act alot.

Loves nothing much but me, myself and i, oh, infatuation overdrive,woodwinds and other random peeps.

Craves for:
Money $$
power
shopping sprees
an electric guitar

Currently Obsessed over:
Miyavi(not really)
infatuation overdrive
my (soon to be)electric guitar

archives
November 2006 April 2007 December 2007 February 2008 November 2008


Daily Visits
eileen
eliz
shana
ah pui
dewei
germaine
xiaxue
stickgal
SICKO

Previous Posts
  • OMG! i absolutely LOVE my juniors!!it's like Sylve...
  • okayyyyy...the photos.are UP!posing with the seawe...
  • after being bombarded with loads of requests to up...
  • DOOMS DAY HAS ARRIVED!!!!RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!HAIS.....
  • WOODWINDS OUTING!! haha, we went to escape! and it...
  • hmm...i got bored while studing for social studies...
  • hmm...although it's a little late but still have t...
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY EILEEN!!!!!hope you like the presen...


  • tagboard

    Credits
    Layout done by: Mooyee
    Header code by: fishpear
    Brushes: Aethereality.net

    Powered by Blogger